The day before PAX, we were invited to Nintendo’s HQ in Washington to try out several Nindies titles, including the Untitled Goose Game. In all honesty, the game should just be called “Being a Dick”, because that’s basically what you are in a sense.
You play as a goose who does a lot of horrible things to people who are just minding their own business, and you check those items off a checklist as you go as if it’s part of your daily routine. Everything from stealing food to breaking items to throwing stuff in the water.
While I sat at the event playing the game with several others, we basically all agreed that this is one of the few times you could channel your inner troll and be the absolute worst you possibly could be to people on a regular basis. It’s funny because you’re a goose and there’s a weird sense of pleasure doing this kind of stuff to faceless gardeners and shopkeepers, but if this game had you act like another human being doing this, you’d be a righteous dick. Here’s hoping they get a better name before it releases next year, because Untitled Goose Game can’t last forever.
- TinyBuild Announces 5 New Games at PAX West
- Oni Surprise-Released a Digital Dream Daddy Comic Today, With Print Copies at PAX West
- PAX West Will Increase Security Following Jacksonville Shooting
- Square Enix Reveal Their Lineup and Events for PAX West 2018
- Nintendo Announces PAX West 2018 Lineup and Nindies Showcase Video
- Blizzard Will Be Scaling Back on Heroes of the Storm - December 13, 2018
- Nicalis Announces RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore for February - December 13, 2018
- Valve Releases Steam Link for Raspberry Pi Users - December 13, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution Receives the new Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack - December 13, 2018
- Conan Exiles Receives New DLC with Seekers of the Dawn - December 13, 2018