It looks like NBC’s revival of Will & Grace has some notable guest stars coming this next season, as the series announced via Twitter three of the big names.
“All our gay dreams are coming true!” the tweet reads, revealing that Olympian (and Team USA bronze medalist) Adam Rippon, actor Matt Bomer, and actress Minnie Driver are all joining the next season of the series alongside stars Debroah Messing, Eric McCormack, Sean Hayes, and Megan Mullally.
— Will & Grace (@WillAndGrace) August 28, 2018
The revival is due back on NBC for a 10th season sometime this fall after garnering 5 Emmy nominations for their 9th season. It’ll have a whopping 18 episodes, and NBC has already ordered an 11th season of Will & Grace after the overwhelming positive response for the comedy’s return.
- Margot Robbie Teases [Quinzel] Doctored ‘Birds of Prey’ Script - November 20, 2018
- One of Eric Roth’s ‘Dune’ Scripts for Legendary was 200 Pages - November 20, 2018
- Volante Design’s Star Trek Moto Jackets ARE Happening! - November 20, 2018
- Finally: Here’s Why No Batman in Arrowverse’s “Elseworlds” Crossover - November 20, 2018
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Reshoots Are Apparently Happening Right Now - November 20, 2018