This Wednesday’s Rick & Morty #41 from Oni Press is probably the most continuity-heavy to date – with Mr Poopy Butthole on hand to provide previous issue numbers to help readers out, as Rick’s Revenge Squad assembles from all their previous adventures.
Including a heavy, buff Mister Meeseeks, who wants no one to look at him…
RICK & MORTY #41
(W) Kyle Starks, Josh Trujillo (A) Rii Abrego (A/CA) Sarah Stern, Marc Ellerby
What do a planet-hopping degenerate, a totally buff (and existentially tortured) Meeseeks, a grieving gun-toting widow, an alien prince, and a bull terrier all have in common? They all hate Rick. A lot. And they’re coming after him, Morty, and the whole family in RICK REVENGE SQUAD: PART ONE.
Also, catch new backup comics by Tini Howard (Rick and Morty: Pocket Like You Stole It, Assassinistas) and Jarrett Williams (Super Pro K.O., Hyper Force Neo)!In Shops: Aug 29, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode Launches Tomorrow - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018
- Archie Comics Collects Varsity Edition in February 2019 Solicitations - November 20, 2018
- Marvel Comics’ Full Solicits for February 2019 - November 20, 2018