In case you found the Xbox One price tag a bit too steep, Microsoft is offering 24-month financing plans for console sales as part of the Xbox All Access program. The program gets you a console (either an Xbox One S or Xbox One X), a subscription for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass all for one monthly fee and a 0% APR.
More details on the Xbox All Access plan include:
- No upfront cost
- One low monthly price
- 0% APR for 24 months
- 24 months of Xbox Game Pass
- 24 months of Xbox Live Gold
- Limited-time offer for qualified customers
While the All Access program is great news for anyone looking to pick up an Xbox One console, we’re coming to the end of the console lifespan. And anyone who wanted an Xbox One either already has one, or is going to wait for a sale rather than 24-month financing. After all, who wants to be paying off a console for 24 months when it may just become obsolete at the end of that financing period.
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018