Monday Night Raw kicked off with a bang this week when WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns sauntered to the ring amidst a shower of boos and called out Braun Strowman, or as Reigns referred to him several times, “Meat Shack.” Meat Shack also made his way to the ring, but he wasn’t interested in Reigns’ challenge to fight him right now in Toronto. Instead, Shack wanted to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase where Reigns’ Shield brothers couldn’t interfere: at Hell in the Cell. Presumably inside the cell, or else this wouldn’t make sense, but it wasn’t specified explicitly.
After a rambling promo about mountains or something by Drew McIntyre, Raw Acting General Manager Baron Corbin soon came out to the stage and made the match official, as a disappointed Toronto crowd had to settle for Reigns and Meat Shack teaming up against McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler. Well, you can’t win ’em all, Toronto. At least you’re getting SummerSlam next year.
- Post-Apocalyptic New Costumes for Spider-Woman, Hazmat, and Echo in Captain Marvel #2 - November 21, 2018
- Now Valiant Makes a Blacklight Glass Variant for Livewire #1 - November 21, 2018
- New OGN Grand Abyss Hotel Explores Rebellion in a World Overrun by Big Business and Fake News - November 21, 2018
- Captain Lars Stars in “Epic, Mind-Bending Adventure” for February’s Steven Universe #25 - November 20, 2018
- 2 Covers for Buffy the Vampire Slayer #1 and #2 by Jen Bartel and Ryan Inzana - November 20, 2018