It felt like an eternity before we finally got to see Chasm be released, but now it appears all lights are a go for it to appear everywhere it can. A recent tweet from the game’s developer, Bit Kid, revealed a little bit of work seems to be happening with the game in a place we didn’t expect. Check out the image below.
— CHASM (@ChasmGame) August 27, 2018
In case the photo and the title of this story weren’t super obvious, it appears the gang are porting Chasm over to the Nintendo Switch. That’s a pretty cool reveal, but since it’s just a random tweet, there’s no hardcore information about it to go with it, let alone a release date. We’re guessing if they end up doing this the right way, you’ll see it in the Nintendo eShop sometime around the holidays. Anything after that and you’re looking at a convention reveal down the road.
- Dragon: Marked for Death Will Finally Be Released on Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Reveals Their 2018 Nindies Showcase in Livestream
- After 6 Years in Development Hell, Chasm Finally Gets a Release Date
- Insomniac and Oculus Show Off Stormland at E3
- Chasm Set For Summer Release on PS4, Vita, and PC
- A Way Out is More than Just a Playable Prison Break Movie
- Animus, Chasma Knights, and This One Summer: First Second May 2018 Solicits
- 2018 Hearthstone All-Star Invitational Returns to Taiwan in December - November 13, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider’s First DLC “The Forge” is Released - November 13, 2018
- VRV is Currently Hosting “The History of PlayStation” Documentary - November 13, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Reveals Images from New Breath of the Wild Book - November 13, 2018
- Corsair Announces Gaming Keyboard and Mice Support for Xbox One - November 13, 2018