Since we’re getting close to PAX West, it seems only fitting that we might be getting a tease for new content to Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove. The folks over at Yacht Club Games came out with a brand new tweet this week teasing that they would be making a new reveal for the game, but that it would be exclusive to IGN.
Stay tuned to @IGN next week for the first look at an all new game coming to Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove. We can’t wait to throw down the gauntlet and show you what we’ve been working on!
— Yacht Club Games (@YachtClubGames) August 25, 2018
If you haven’t played Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, its basically new adventures of the game through the eyes of different enemy knights. Plague Knight (Plague of Shadows) and Specter Knight (Specter of Torment) already got their own adventures which were awesome to play, and King Knight’s version dubbed King of Cards has been teased but not released yet. We doubt YCG is going to tease something they’ve already teased, so we’re betting we’ve got a fourth knight’s adventure on the way, as well as an official release date for King of Cards to be announced.
- For Shovelry! We Review the Shovel Knight Plush Toy
- Shovel Knight Showdown Revealed as Last Chapter to Treasure Trove
- Yacht Club Games Adding Loads of Content to Shovel Knight's Next Expansion
- Shovel Knight Fan Forges Their Own Shovel Sword On YouTube
- 'Shovel Knight' Getting Video Capture For Nintendo Switch Next Year
- Nintendo Is Giving Us More Shovel Knight Amiibo, Because We Need Them
- 'Shovel Knight: King of Cards' Set For 2018 Release On Switch
- 2018 Hearthstone All-Star Invitational Returns to Taiwan in December - November 13, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider’s First DLC “The Forge” is Released - November 13, 2018
- VRV is Currently Hosting “The History of PlayStation” Documentary - November 13, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Reveals Images from New Breath of the Wild Book - November 13, 2018
- Corsair Announces Gaming Keyboard and Mice Support for Xbox One - November 13, 2018