It’s kinda sweet to get a thank-you every once in a while from game developers, like the team currently behind Dying Light 2. Whether or not you’re a fan of their games, the crew at Techland are always super nice and love to show off the games that they’ve been working on, because they take great pride and passion in what they do. So out of the blue while at Gamescom, the crew filmed a short little thank-you video and posted it online over the weekend as a bit of a nod to all the support you’ve shown them this entire time.
We’ve had the pleasure of meeting members of the team at events like PAX, Gamescom, and E3 in the past, and they’re always a really fun group of people to chat with who are dedicated to their craft. It was nice to see this video and see them reach out to fellow gamers rather than just posting a statement on social media.
- Dying Light: Bad Blood Will Hit Steam Early Access in September
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood
- We Got a Preview of Dying Light 2 at E3 That Shows Great Promise
- Dying Light 2 Sends You Running Through The Zombie Ridden Streets Again
- Dying Light Drops Its 10th and Final Free DLC Today