The fine folks at Blizzard have decided to add some horror into World of Warcraft‘s latest expansion, Battle for Azeroth, with a new animated short. There are a lot of things at play in the new expansion and a lot of new factions and old names are coming back into the game. One such name that might send a chill down many a spine is Queen Azshara, who has found herself a new source of power that might be a little too much for her to bare, but she’s very willing to take it on in order to save her people and bring them into a new era of prosperity. You can check out the latest World Of Warcraft animated short below.
Ten thousand years ago, the lands of Azeroth were torn apart by the Sundering. As the continents cracked open and the ocean rushed in, the Highborne elves and their great queen, Azshara, seemed doomed to a watery grave. But what she found in the deep was not oblivion . . . but opportunity.
- Blizzard Announces World of Warcraft’s AWC and MDI Plans for 2019
- Blizzard Are Working on a Pokémon GO Version of World of Warcraft
- Blizzard Teases World of Warcraft's "Tides of Vengeance" with New Cinematic
- World of Warcraft Classic Will be Available to All With a WoW Account
- Blizzard Disables Loot Boxes for Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm in Belgium
- Battle for Azeroth is World of Warcraft's Best-Selling Expansion
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth's Story in 7 Minutes.
- Story Primer: Blizzard is Toying with its Audience in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - and it's Excellent
- Base Game and Previous Expansions Now Part of World of Warcraft's Subscription
- Blizzard Devs Will Build World of Warcraft Classic Off a Specific Patch