The latest from the rumor mill this week involves what kind of maps you’ll see in Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4‘s battle royale mode Blackout. According to CharlieINTEL, the latest leaked info shows that some of the secret maps that will be added to their giant battle royale scenario will not just include maps from previous games, but also previous modes as a few of the former zombie maps like Verrückt will be included in the map for you to play on.
We’re taking this with a grain of salt because while he does credit this Reddit feed for the source, the posters don’t really go into detail as to how they got the information. So, we’ll let you decide if you believe it or not.
- Cracked and Array from BO1 have been remastered into Blackout areas.
- There are doors, just like in PUBG and Fortnite, which can be opened and closed.
- Scavengeables like in Heist mode.
- While it’s aimed to have zombies present in some areas – such as Verrückt – this may not make it into the Blackout beta.
- Some people have datamined that there are 100 players in Blackout. These are slots they used for testing but doesn’t necessarily mean the mode supports it.
- You do, in fact, parachute into the map after gliding in on a wingsuit.
- Treyarch Releases a New Trailer for Blackout on Black Ops 4
- Treyarch Reveal a Good Chunk of the Black Ops 4 Blackout Map
- Treyarch Officially Launches the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Beta
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Multiplayer Beta Gets Crunching New Trailer with Blackout Beta Coming in September
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is Headed to Beta Testing, According to Treyarch
- Treyarch Unveils Black Ops 4 Mystery Box and More Zombies Details at SDCC
- Treyarch Releases Black Ops 4 Zombies Trailer Before SDCC
- Assassin’s Creed Will Soon Be Getting a Set of Wines - November 15, 2018
- Sony Says They Will Not Be Attending E3 2019 - November 15, 2018
- Creed: Rise to Glory Receives a Creed II Character Update - November 15, 2018
- Universal Games Announces Mobile Title DreamWorks Dragons: Titan Uprising - November 15, 2018
- Team17 Release Three New DLC Packs for The Escapists 2 on Switch - November 15, 2018