We got a new video from Ubisoft this week for Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey, this time showing off the land of ancient Greece. If you’re thinking this is going to be one of those long videos that show off the lush landscapes and beautiful scenery of the land you’ll be playing in, you’re absolutely right! Everything about this video is to basically show you how they managed to recreate Greece during the 5th Century and why they chose it as the main focal point of the story in this chapter of the series.
While a good portion of us wants to make fun of the video for being your ordinary “look what we did with the world” kind of video, we must say, Ubisoft went to great lengths on this one to make Greece look and feel like it is if you visited it at any time of the year. Which means you’ll see snowcapped mountains in the middle of spring, and experience changing weather patterns depending on where you are at any given point. Its a fine piece of work and it makes Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey stand out from an artistic view. Now here’s hoping the gameplay matches the beauty.
- Watch This YouTube Channel Recreate Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey Weapons
- Ubisoft Reveals the Specs for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Details from Ubisoft at #E3
- Ubisoft Releases The Next Patch Notes For Assassin’s Creed: Origins
- Assassin's Creed: Origins Discovery Tour Mode Releases February 20th
- Ubisoft and Titan Comics Debut Assassin's Creed: Origins Comic Book
- Assassin's Creed: Origins Expansion "The Hidden Ones" Coming Next Week
- Epic Games Will Host a Million Dollar Fortnite Winter Royale Tournament - November 20, 2018
- Valve is Putting an End to Steam Link Hardware - November 20, 2018
- Fans Old and New Get a Fresh Look at the Story of Kingdom Hearts III - November 20, 2018
- Riot Games Rebrands League of Legends LSC to European Championship - November 20, 2018
- Hitman 2 Launches Exclusive Target #1 Mission Today with Sean Bean - November 20, 2018