Clearly fed up of all the glitz and glamour of supercar society, Scuderia Ferrari is launching their own comic book. Web-based with motion and sound effects, We Race Comic was created from an idea by Scuderia Ferrari, written by screenwriter Giulio Antonio Gualtieri and drawn by Gianmarco Veronesi.
They have a trailer…
2095, the world has changed and a new future is already here: self-driving cars have revolutionized the races world, making it even more sensational. Formula Warp becomes a competition with no men behind the wheels and it is pure show!
The Episode One of We Race Comic turns the cars on again and launch a big question: a computer can learn how to drive and replace a man, but can he ever be a pilot?
And plenty of art from it…
- The Daily LITG, 19th November 2018 – Happy Birthday, Erika Alexander - November 19, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 7, “Kerblam” - November 18, 2018
- Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 8: Alan Cummings Comes to “The Witchfinders” - November 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 18th November 2018 – ‘Hard To Sell What We Do Not Get’ - November 18, 2018
- Penultimate Issue of Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill’s Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press’ February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018