Marvel has released a second teaser following up on the Hulk teaser released earlier, and now it seems likely these teasers will build up to an announcement of a Defenders comic revival. Hulk and Namor were both members of the original team of Defenders alongside Doctor Strange, as they first appeared in 1971’s Marvel Features #1. Soon after, Silver Surfer joined the team, but we’ll have to wait until the rest of the teasers are revealed before we see who else is on the lineup.
Check out the teasers below, featuring art by Ron Garney and Richard Isanove. No other details have been revealed aside from the December release window.
- Wolverine and Loki Team Up in Wolverine: Infinity Watch in February - November 12, 2018
- Jordan White Cancels #XMenMonday Again, Promotes Music Career Instead - November 12, 2018
- Venom: Better Than Watchmen, More Successful Than Justice League? - November 12, 2018
- The Bella Twins Want to Fight the Kardashians in a Wrestling Match - November 12, 2018
- Fanboy Wrampage: Reby Hardy Fights Ashley Massaro Over Matt Hardy - November 12, 2018