As August’s deliveries ship on time internationally, Loot Crate’s main crates for September are of the Invader variety, and are timed to coincide with the release of Sony’s Venom movie.
So we have the Standard Loot Crate – Invaders for September 2018, with Venom, Predator, Aliens and X-Files.
And the DX Crate – Invaders for September 2018 with Venom, Predator, Aliens and X-Files as well – just different, pricier items.
To get added discount, use the code BLEEDINGCOOL when you sign up here.
Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box for the geek demographic that has been running since 2012. Their themes change monthly and can be anything from ‘Invasion’ to ‘Anti-Hero’ to ‘Future’. Loot Crate teams up with lots of companies such as DC, Marvel, and Nintendo to create a what is intended to be an exclusive and value-added array of merchandise in every crate. One-off crates with particular themes have been released, such as for Fallout 4 and Mass Effect. Loot Crate has also spun off into Loot Crate DX, Loot Crate Anime, Loot Pets, Loot Wear and specific brand boxes such as Firefly, JK Rowling’s Wizarding World, Halo and more. They may have benefitted from the recent bankruptcy of rival subscription box Nerd Block.
- New York Bar Sues Image Comics and Forbidden Planet For $2 Million Over Dead Rabbit Trademark - November 20, 2018
- How is Your Walmart Displaying Those 100-Page Exclusive DC Comics? - November 20, 2018
- Reputation Beats Assault Rifle in Batman #59 Preview - November 20, 2018
- So What’s Coming From Mark Millar And Millarworld In 2019 With Netflix? - November 20, 2018
- Full Boom Studios Catalog for February 2019 – With Hotel Dare for April - November 20, 2018