This morning, Daybreak Games gave a bit of a preview to some of the new additions they have on the way for H1Z1 on the PS4. While it may not be a laundry list of additions and improvements like a lot of people usually hope for in battle royale games, these are significant additions that are designed to enhance the console version of the game. Here’s the short list along with a video from the devs for you to check out.
- Arcade Mode — Starting this weekend, Shotties and Snipers is coming to the PS4 Arcade Mode. This ruleset plays out like a typical Solos game, except the only weapons available throughout the match are Shotguns and Snipers.
- Weapons – Additional weapons will be coming to the game, expanding the arsenal with new short, medium, and long-range guns.
- Daily Challenges – H1Z1 is expanding the existing line-up of the Daily Challenge system with brand-new challenges.
- Leaderboards – The first rollout of leaderboards will launch with Season 2 of the Battle Pass.
- Daybreak Games Announces All Their Halloween Events in Their Titles
- Board Game Review: Explorers Of The North Sea
- The PS4 Version of H1Z1 Will Finally Receive Battle Royale
- Daybreak Games Celebrates 10 Million H1Z1 Players on PS4
- H1Z1 is Getting a New Map Called Outbreak for Battle Royale
- Fortnite Players Keep Trying to Build in PUBG and H1Z1
- PlayStation Shows Off New Footage of H1Z1 on Their Console
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for November 13-19, 2018 - November 14, 2018
- 2018 Hearthstone All-Star Invitational Returns to Taiwan in December - November 13, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider’s First DLC “The Forge” is Released - November 13, 2018
- VRV is Currently Hosting “The History of PlayStation” Documentary - November 13, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Reveals Images from New Breath of the Wild Book - November 13, 2018