Konami released new details this week as to how the next run of their PES League 2019 season will go, and the changes are pretty minor. The first change is that a new national qualifying route will be added after the initial online competition, meaning the National leagues will be established with their own finals before heading into the regional finals. The company is also adding in an updated player rewards system earned at both Regional and World Finals events, which will focus on the increased value based on the number of matches and time spent in the competition.
We have a few more details below, as the 3-on-3 and 1-v-1 signups will open on September 20th for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
As a change from last year, a new national qualification route will be added to the season. Following the initial online competition starting in September, national leagues will then be established with their own finals before progressing to the regional finals. The new route ensures that skilled competitors have a higher chance of qualifying and that each country is represented by the best PES 2019 players.
Another new addition this year is a refreshed approach to player rewards earned at Regional and World Finals events, that increases in value based on the number of matches and time spent in the competition. More information on this alongside additional competition details will be found on the PES League 2019 website launching September 13th.
- Konami Will Add Data Pack 2.0 to PES 2019 Next Week
- Konami Reveals Their Complete Lineup for Gamescom 2018
- Konami Offers Internship to the P.T. Remake Creator After Shutdown
- Fighting With Mechs in Space with Konami's Zone of the Enders
- Konami Unveil Their Latest Sports Title For the Switch: Hyper Sports R
- Konami Confirms PES League 2018 World Finalists
- Desert Child Finally Receives a December Release Date - November 12, 2018
- The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince Receives a Release Date - November 12, 2018
- New PS4 Controller With a Touch Screen Appears in Updated Sony Patent - November 12, 2018
- Nintendo Brings the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Poster to Life - November 11, 2018
- Microsoft Announces Keyboard and Mouse Games Coming to Xbox One - November 11, 2018