The only other show I can find doing this is Comiccon Brussels, which gives €3 discount for attendees who turn up to the show. But in a similar feel, the Thought Bubble Festival in Leeds is offering a discount on the badge price to those who come in costume — three pounds off, which even now is still more than Brussels.
And unlike some other shows, Thought Bubble is now smack bang in the city centre, around City Hall. So those who come in cosplay give the show an even greater visibility.
Basically, it comes down to the show paying cosplayers three pounds a day to advertise the show. Pretty sweet deal.
Here’s how they were looking last year.
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018
- Venom #8 And Captain America #5 Have Very Similar Final Page Twists… (SPOILERS) - November 14, 2018
- When Was Iceman In the Fantastic Four? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018