Damage #9 was solicited by Diogenes Neves and Trevor Scott.
It now features art by Aaron Lopresti and Matt Ryan.
And it’s another example of the switching and changing art teams from the DC New Age of Heroes line, which was pitched as being artist focused. It just seems that this focus has got a little blurred in the telling.
Co-creator Tony S. Daniel drew issues #1 to #3.
Cary Nord drew issue 4.
Diogenes Neves, Trevor Scott, and Tom Derenick drew issue 5, 6, 7, and 8 between them, and Neves and Scott were meant to be drawing 9.
Aaron Lopresti and Matt Ryan were meant to be drawing #10 and #11 but have joined the book early, it seems.
Will it make it past #12?
(W) Robert Venditti (A) Aaron Lopresti, Matt Ryan (CA) Trevor Hairsine
Talk about a brave and bold team-up: Damage has joined forces with a mysterious top military operative, and now the two are on the run from Colonel Jonas and her black-ops team. With his powers back up and running, there’s nothing to stop Damage from killing the woman who turned him into a monster-with the possible exception of one dark secret!In Shops: Sep 19, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018
- All The Local Comic Shop Day 2018 Exclusives We Can Find For This Saturday - November 13, 2018
- David Avallone’s Writer’s Commentary on Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark #1 - November 13, 2018
- Jim Lee Draws a Crowd (and Wonder Woman) and Answers Whether Batman Kills The Joker at SAM - November 13, 2018
- Re-Review: G Willow Wilson’s Wonder Woman #58 Mirrors the Movie Through a Dark Glass - November 13, 2018