Netflix has been releasing several of their upcoming original movie trailers this week, and the next on the docket is the Jeffrey Wright-wolf expert film Hold the Dark.
Jeremy Saulnier, who directed Green Room, helmed this feature for Netflix, and the trailer is as creepy as it is snowy:
Based on the novel by William Giraldi, a wolf expert named Russell Core (Jeffrey Wright) is hired by a couple to track down their 6-year-old son, who was lost in the Alaskan wilderness. Soon he finds himself battling someone or “something” in the snowy tundra.
Riley Keough (The Girlfriend Experience, Mad Max: Fury Road) is the young boy’s desperate mother, and Alexander Skarsgård (Mute, Big Little Lies) takes on the role of the boy’s crazed, war veteran father.
Hold the Dark is scheduled to release on Netflix on September 28th, 2018.
- Netflix's 'The Witcher' Showrunner Responds to Script Leak
- Netflix Renews Emmy Nominated Series 'GLOW' for Season 3
- First Trailer for Chris Pine, Tony Curran Netflix Film 'Outlaw King'
- Netflix's 'Once in a Lifetime Sessions' Interview with Moby
- Netflix Cancels Joel McHale's and Michelle Wolf's Shows
- 'Locke & Key' EP Carlton Cuse: Hulu Passing Was a "Painful" Experience
- Ladies and Gentlemen, The 2018 Emmy Nominations
- Tessa Thompson Talks Playing [SPOILER] In Westworld Season 2 Finale