Hari Conner is the illustrator who creates comics such as webseries Nyx in the Overworld currently published on LINE Webtoon under the name Hari Draws. They have been running a webcomic Finding Home since the beginning of last year and teased a print collection at last year’s Thought Bubble festival in Leeds.
Since then they have successfully funded a print version on Kickstarter and will be debuting the first print volume of Finding Home, Volume 1, the Traveller at this year’s Thought Bubble in September.
Hari describes the series as “a slow-burn romance about nature, magic, anxiety, and growing close to someone…. two friends on a long journey find out more about each other than they expect.”
And recently tweeted to confirm that print copies had been received…
GUESS WHAT ARRIVED ✨✨✨ pic.twitter.com/bGsg8PqMhz
— Hari 🌈 (@haridraws) July 13, 2018
…and that Thought Bubble will be its debut.
But for the immediately curious, you can catch Hari Conner’s illustration work on Instagram, read Finding Home as a webcomic, get a head start on what’s coming up on Patreon, or check what else they have to sell.
Thought Bubble Festival will be running in and around Leeds City Centre from the 18th of September with the convention itself running on the 22nd and 23rd. If you are debuting a comic book at this show — or any show — do get in touch.
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018