It was the animated series of the ’80s. Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, with Peter Parker’s flatmates Iceman and Firestar and introducing many Marvel fans to the merry mutants.
And in November, Sina Grace is looking a little retro for Iceman #3.
This November, Iceman’s adventures intensify! Not only does Bobby Drake get to go on a blind date, he also gets to deal with a mad villain…none other than the evil Mr. Sinister!
Fortunately, Bobby isn’t alone – he’s getting a little help from his friends. And not just any friends. Some might say these friends are amazing.
“As a lifelong Spider-Man and X-Fan, I forced C.B. Cebulski to swear he wasn’t kidding when the opportunity to write a Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends team-up happened,” shared Grace. “Expect me to one-up Chip Zdarsky on quips and dynamic action!”
Join Iceman, Spider-Man, Firestar and more in this extra special, extra amazing issue of ICEMAN #3, hitting comic shops on November ICEMAN #3 hits comic shops on November 7th!
ICEMAN #3 (of 5)
Written by SINA GRACE
Art by NATHAN STOCKMAN
Cover by W. SCOTT FORBES
On Sale 11/7/18
And if you want a little blast from the past…
Looks like something else needs a She-Ra/ThunderCats style revival/remake/reboot.
- Aquaman Gets A New Love Interest Today – Poor Mera…. (SPOILERS) - December 19, 2018
- Carol Danvers’ Brand New Origin Explained Today in Life Of Captain Marvel #5 (Spoilers) - December 19, 2018
- Brian Bendis Brings the C-Word to DC Comics With Cover #4 - December 19, 2018
- Infinity Wars Finds a Place for the Warps But Loses a Guardian of The Galaxy (SPOILERS) - December 19, 2018
- Lobo’s Daughter Crush Gets Superman’s Origin – Just at Burning Man (Teen Titans #25 Spoilers) - December 19, 2018