Topstitch Games decided to release a new trailer for Treadnauts as the game came out last week on Steam. The indie competitive action platformer got some attention this year for the colorful and chaotic gameplay, and now we’re excited to try it out! Check out the trailer and full game description below.
Treadnauts gives competitive platform fighters a kiss of physics finesse. Gracefully pilot your tank through gorgeous arenas to land a deadly shot on your opponents! You’ve got a slew of useful tricks at your disposal, including treads that stick to any wall, boosters for midair hops, zero-friction slides, and rocket jumps for soaring into the sky. It’s all about moving with style!
- Four playable zones, each with unique mechanics and physics objects
- Explosive couch competitive mode for 2-4 artillery rocket scientists
- Online multiplayer beta for solo pilots or duos
- Computer AI tanks with three difficulty levels
- Single-player Target Test mode with medals and global leaderboards
- Laser guns, grappling hooks, homing shells, and tons of other power-ups to collect
- A dynamic soundtrack by King Felix that changes every time you play
- Player progression with levels, maps and characters to unlock
- Modifiers to shake things up: zero gravity, slow motion, chaos mode and many more!