We’re going to be gearing up for another Splatfest in Splatoon 2, but this one doesn’t really have us as excited as the others. Usually, when Nintendo releases the details of these they tend to be a little exciting as you wonder what goes through the minds of their fanbase and you get to see how passionately people fight over some of the most common life-altering and defining questions. But this time around, it feels like the crew behind Splatoon 2 are just running on autopilot as they have a pretty dumb one coming up.
The next Splatfest will focus on which utensil you prefer to eat with: fork or spoon. Yep, that’s it. Just which do you prefer to use when eating your food. It’s the kind of competition that, at best, we kinda have to say “meh” to, as it doesn’t really provoke a passionate response out of us one way or the other. And it also makes us feel like Nintendo isn’t trying this time around. There are so many better questions to be asked! This competition will kick off on August 24th at 11pm PDT and run a full 24 hours as you decide which you like eating with more.
- Nintendo's Next Update for Splatoon 2 Will Add Its Final Stage
- Splatoon 2 Launches Their FIrst Splatfest After the Online Changes
- Nintendo Announces PAX West 2018 Lineup and Nindies Showcase Video
- Dataminers Figure Out the Next Splatoon 2 European Splatfest
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest in Japan Will be Over a Love of Chocolates
- Splatoon 2 to Receive an Octoling Amiibo This December
- Nintendo Launching a Special Splatoon 2 Splatfest During SDCC Weekend
- A Splatoon 2 Player Hacked Their System to Demand Hack Protection
- Fortnite YouTuber Gets Sued By Epic Games for Selling Cheats - October 15, 2018
- U.K.’s National Videogame Museum Opens Permanently in November - October 15, 2018
- Six Foot Officially Releases Dreadnought on Steam - October 15, 2018
- Disgaea 5 Complete Comes to Steam and PC Next Week - October 15, 2018
- Defiant Development Releases New DLC for Hand Of Fate 2 - October 15, 2018