WWE SummerSlam, a 17-hour annual pro wrestling event, kicked off with Seth Rollins vs. Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Championship. But as the challenger, Rollins, made his way to the ring, a lot of people on social media (and at least one who emailed us) noticed that his outfit looked a little familiar…
— WWE SummerSlam (@SummerSlam) August 19, 2018
Remind you of anyone?
It could be a coincidence, but it did seem as though Rollins had the power of several cosmic god-stones in his corner tonight, or at least one Dean Ambrose. Rollins overcame Ziggler and his associate, Drew McIntyre, and with a snap of his finger, made Ziggler’s championship reign disappear.
— WWE (@WWE) August 19, 2018
It might have been more fitting if Rollins were going for the Intercontinental Championship.
- How Will Rogue and Gambit Escape Their Predicament in Mr. and Mrs. X #4? A Sexy Sneak Peek - September 24, 2018
- A Double Dose of Rick & Morty, Plus: Dream Daddy, Invader Zim, More in Oni Press Previews for 9-26-18 - September 24, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish Minecraft OGN by Sfé R. Monster, Sarah Grayley, John J. Hill - September 24, 2018
- Valiant Reveals Exclusives for New York Comic Con - September 24, 2018
- BOOM! Snags License for Lev Grossman’s The Magicians, Plans OGN by Lilah Sturges and Pius Bak - September 24, 2018