WWE SummerSlam, a 17-hour annual pro wrestling event, kicked off with Seth Rollins vs. Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Championship. But as the challenger, Rollins, made his way to the ring, a lot of people on social media (and at least one who emailed us) noticed that his outfit looked a little familiar…
— WWE SummerSlam (@SummerSlam) August 19, 2018
Remind you of anyone?
It could be a coincidence, but it did seem as though Rollins had the power of several cosmic god-stones in his corner tonight, or at least one Dean Ambrose. Rollins overcame Ziggler and his associate, Drew McIntyre, and with a snap of his finger, made Ziggler’s championship reign disappear.
— WWE (@WWE) August 19, 2018
It might have been more fitting if Rollins were going for the Intercontinental Championship.
- Valiant’s The Forgotten Queen Gets a Pre-Order Bundle with Amilcar Pinna Variants - November 13, 2018
- A First Look at Ben 10: The Truth is Out There is In Here - November 13, 2018
- 11 Pages from Kel McDonald and Tyler Crook’s ComiXology Original Series Stone King, Debuting Tomorrow - November 13, 2018
- Daniel Bryan’s Shocking Title Win Almost Makes Up for WWE Pulling Becky Lynch from Survivor Series - November 13, 2018
- What Was Up with Ronda Rousey’s “Millennials” Promo on WWE Raw Last Night? - November 13, 2018