Welcome to another week’s Lying In The Gutters. A chance to catch up with the most-read stories of the week on Bleeding Cool. Consider it a primer for the week before, for the week ahead.
Whether it be lawyers preparing for #MeToo to reach the comic book industry, the sentencing of Gerard Jones, the latest news for Stan Lee – or finally getting a translation for T’Challa, Bleeding Cool aims to keep you up to date with the latest comic book industry and culture has to impact upon readers, creators, publishers, distributors and retailers.
Remember, you may all be lying in the gutters, but we try to point out what is in your stars.
Top Twenty Traffic Of The Week
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 13: 1… 2… Artemis is Coming for You!
- Let’s Take a Look at the Marvel Legends Walgreens Exclusive Silver Surfer
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol
- How Do You Like Bleeding Cool’s Uncanny X-Men Reboot? [X-ual Healing 8-8-18]
- Stjepan Šejić – Keeping the Fanfic Going and What Could Have Been in Justice League Odyssey
- American Horror Story Apocalypse: Radiation Suits, Umbrellas… and a Cauldron?
- Gerard Jones Sentenced to 6 Years in Jail on Child Pornography Charges
- Changes to Jenny Frison’s Wonder Woman Cover Infuriate Retailers
- Twitch Partners with VIZ Media to Stream JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
- The Return to the Underwear-Outside-Trousers Explained in Batman #53 (SPOILERS)
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday
- Could All the X-Books End (For a Bit) in December Before Uncanny X-Men Relaunch in January?
- Marvel Writers Discuss Killing Honey Badger in Uncanny X-Men Relaunch
- Greg Rucka’s Lois Lane Comic Approved by DC Comics for Black Label?
- The Deaths and Rebirths of Infinity Wars #2 That Even the Characters Don’t Believe (Spoilers)
- Joss Whedon: Fox is Pulling the Buffy the Vampire Slayer License from Dark Horse
- They Destroyed the Moon – What Have the Justice League Done to the Earth? (Justice League #6 Spoilers)
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher
- CM Punk’s Former Best Friend, Colt Cabana, is Suing Him for $1.2 Million
- Is Iron Man Appropriating Robo-Culture? [Tony Stark: Iron Man #3 Spoilers]
And Ten You May Prefer
- Marvel Finally Reveals What ‘T’Challa’ Actually Means
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages
- Walmart and DC Comics From the Mississippi Front Lines
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does
- C.B. Cebulski Meets John Byrne – Discussing Marvel Publishing X-Men: Elsewhen?
- Doomsday Clock, Heroes In Crisis and John Byrne – All in Action Comics #1002
- Warren Ellis Teases ‘The Spark’ in The Wild Storm
- More Marvel Comics Omnibuses for 2019: Thanos, Star Wars, and Conan
- Father Fred Enters the Black Barn in Gideon Falls #6