We’re all patiently waiting for new content to come out for Dead or Alive 6, and that includes some people being more impatient than others. Over the weekend, Frech gaming website Playscope leaked a new set of photos from the game featuring returning fighters Hitomi and Leifang, as well as a brand-new unnamed stage. The photos have since been deleted, but the internet doesn’t forget anything that quickly and the gallery has been making the rounds as you can see from the photos we were able to get ourselves.
The stage itself doesn’t have a name, but it does have something that caught our eye as it appears you’re fighting at some burning treasury by the sea that is prone to being attacked by giant squid arms. We’re pretty sure giving the timing of the leak, these photos were meant to come out during Gamescom this year, so don’t be entirely surprised if we see a trailer for both characters come out this week to promote everything you see here. Dead or Alive 6 is set to be released in early 2019.
- Koei Tecmo Reveal Dead Or Alive 6 Will Receive an Arcade Version
- Dead or Alive Festival 2018 Announced During Tokyo Game Show
- Dead or Alive 6 Brings Back Four Familiar Names at Tokyo Game Show 2018
- Dead Or Alive 6 Confirmed for February 2019 Release
- Team Ninja Teases Two More Dead or Alive 6 Characters for Gamescom
- Dead or Alive 6 Reveals Two More Characters Coming to Their Roster
- Dead or Alive 6 Is Downright Enjoyable and Less Sexualized
- Fighting with Each Other on Dead or Alive 6 at E3
- Koei Tecmo Reveal Dead or Alive 6 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- Oculus Co-Founder Brendan Iribe Departs After Project Cancellation - October 22, 2018
- Players Are Slamming Shadow of the Tomb Raider After Sudden Sale - October 22, 2018
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018
- The Enclave Faction Returns in Fallout 76 - October 22, 2018