Mono Studio and HeroCraft released a fresh trailer for their upcoming title Insomnia: The Ark which goes a little bit deeper into the game’s lore. The dieselpunk sci-fi RPG looks pretty awesome on the surface, but up until now, that’s pretty much all we’ve been given is a thin storyline and visuals. Now the company are trying to flesh out this world for players at home before the game is released sometime this September.
Insomnia is a dieselpunk sci-fi RPG about the slowly degrading remnants of human society attempting to survive on an abandoned space metropolis. Develop your character, explore lovingly handcrafted locations, interact with peculiar NPCs and factions, craft equipment and try to stay alive in this brutal world.
Welcome to Object 6 – a colossal space station set on a dismal 400-year journey in search of a new home. Your character wakes from cryogenic sleep — stricken with a rare psychological disease and unknowingly holding humanity’s last hope in his bare hands…
- Marvel's Spider-Man Has Invaded the New York City Subway System
- Sony Releases New 4K Images of Marvel's Spider-Man for PS4
- Marvel's Spider-Man is Ready to Climb onto PlayStation 4 as Game Goes Gold
- San Diego Comic-Con 2018 in 300 Articles on Bleeding Cool
- Insomniac Games Releases SDCC Trailer for Marvel's Spider-Man
- Review: AZIO R.C.K. Vintage Typewriter Keyboard - December 10, 2018
- Fortnite Streamer Arrested For Alleged Domestic Abuse During Stream - December 10, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Celebrates DOOM’s 25th Anniversary - December 10, 2018
- A List of Winners From the Gamer’s Choice Awards - December 10, 2018
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018