Back at EVO 2018, we got the official reveal that Cooler would be joining the roster of Dragon Ball FighterZ, but we didn’t find out when. This weekend we got a confirmation of sorts from a magazine article. A blog post from ryokutya2089 confirms that in the latest issue of V-Jump, Bandai Namco revealed that the character will be added to the game on September 28th. The article will also go into his moves and abilities and special powers as well, but we’re sure we’ll get a trailer and some information about all of that in due time.
What’s missing from that Dragon Ball FighterZ article is who the second character will be. Remember, Bandai Namco has been releasing characters into the game in pairs. We suspect it’s to make the character menu look even and to give players two options to choose from each time they add new DLC characters. But to date, the company has yet to reveal who the additional character will be to join Cooler.
We suspect that reveal will come shortly before PAX West and will possibly be playable content at the event, but that’s just a hunch for the time being and not confirmed news. But if the company was going to reveal a new character to join Cooler, doing so in the next week or so would be the right call.
- Bandai Namco Tease Andoird 17 as Latest Dragon Ball FighterZ Chatacter
- Cooler Receives a New Dragon Ball FighterZ Action Trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Gets an Awesome Trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Square Enix Reveal Their Lineup and Events for PAX West 2018
- Cooler is the Next Character to Join Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Dragon Ball FighterZ's Nintendo Switch Beta Looks To Be Starting Next Week
- EVO 2018's Most Popular Game at Signups is Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Leak Claims Dragon Ball FighterZ is Adding Base Goku and Vegeta as DLC in August
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September
- Review: SCUF Gaming’s PS4 Vantage Gaming Controller - December 10, 2018
- Review: The C64 Mini - December 10, 2018
- Treyarch Reveals Details to Black Ops 4 Next DLC Absolute Zero - December 9, 2018
- Red Dead Online Bug Accidentally Reveals Two New Gun Modes - December 9, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Red vs. Blue: The Shisno Paradox Bundle - December 9, 2018