As we get closer to Gamescom 2018, we are now seeing the final plans of major studios for the event, including the latest from Blizzard. Below is some information that was released on Gamescom’s official app and reposted in several forums, detailing what the company plans to do on Wednesday, August 22nd. While details are sketchy, it appears you’ll be seeing a little something form everything under the Blizzard umbrella. Here’s hoping we get a couple big reveals during their presentation.
For those attending Gamescom 2018, the Blizzard at Gamescom app offers several features once you scan certain things scattered through the event, like the Overwatch Pachimari machine.
- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22
- All events at the Main Stage.
- Opening | 10:30am
- Overwatch | 11:15am
- World of Warcraft | 12:30pm
- StarCraft | 1:15pm
- Heroes of the Storm 2:30pm
- Diablo | 3:45pm
Times likely in Central European Time. The other days feature Island Expedition showcases for Warcraft, as well as the famous cosplay contest.
We also have the gamescom art, featuring Azshara! We’ve also noticed a limited-edition set of Warbringers: Azshara prints will be for sale at the convention, so it’s safe to say we’ll see the cinematic revealed then. Azshara will be the final boss of an upcoming raid in Battle for Azeroth, similar to Gul’dan place in Legion.
- Battle for Azeroth is World of Warcraft's Best-Selling Expansion
- Blizzard and Tespa Formally Announce Fall Collegiate Esports Programs
- Total War: Three Kingdoms Announced for Gamescom by SEGA
- Jagex Opens Up Third-Party Publishing Initiative Ahead of Gamescom
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom
- Indie Arena Booth 2018 Releases Their Entire Gamescom Lineup
- SEGA Formally Announces Their Complete Lineup for Gamescom 2018
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018
- Tetsuya Nomura Issues Twitter Statement on Kingdom Hearts III Leak - December 16, 2018
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018
- Epic Games Stops Leaker After Threatening Legal Action - December 16, 2018
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding - December 16, 2018