Back at EVO 2018, Bandai Namco dropped a couple DLC character bombs on us in the form of Anna Williams, Lei Wulong, and Negan for Tekken 7. While the last got the most attention for being a popular character in The Walking Dead series, the first two got much more praise from gamers as it was nice to see a couple familiar faces return to the mix, even though they’re just being added as DLC content and were not part of the storyline this time around. Now the company is ready to share when you’ll be able to download both of them for your game.
According to both of the updated trailers below, each character will be available on September 6th, and they’ll run you $5 a piece unless you have the Season 2 pass. Just checking out their Tekken 7 trailers below make them worth the cash as they each bring something different to the table and are not carbon copies of other characters with different skins and voice work attached. It’s actually a bit of a shame it took both of them over a year to be added to the game. Enjoy checking them out as we’ll see them officially arrive in about three weeks.
- Bandai Namco Releases a NYCC 2018 Video Showing Off Their Festivities
- Tekken 7 Highlights New Content in Season Two Pass
- Bandai Namco Announce Walking Dead's Negan is Coming to Tekken 7
- Tekken 7 is Celebrating Its Anniversary with Free DLC Items
- 'A Summer Lesson' Characters are Coming to Tekken 7
- Final Fantasy XV's Noctis is Coming to Tekken 7 Next Week
- ELEAGUE Adds Tekken 7 To Their Esports Broadcast Roster This March
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018