The Firefly Loot Crate is late. Really late. It should have been out in May 2018.
But is now arriving almost as they had rescheduled it… almost. Which means an unboxing as filmed by my eldest daughter Eve… who has no idea why I am so keen about a TV show that is both really boring and really silly, apparently.
So there we are — a Kaylee statue in *that* dress, patches, sticker, pin, shirt and shot glass…. pretty ideal for Firebronies like me everywhere.
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018