The Firefly Loot Crate is late. Really late. It should have been out in May 2018.
But is now arriving almost as they had rescheduled it… almost. Which means an unboxing as filmed by my eldest daughter Eve… who has no idea why I am so keen about a TV show that is both really boring and really silly, apparently.
So there we are — a Kaylee statue in *that* dress, patches, sticker, pin, shirt and shot glass…. pretty ideal for Firebronies like me everywhere.
- Win a Private Tour of DC Comics’ Archive for LGBTQ Charity - December 16, 2018
- Hindus Call For Apology From Marvel Over Uncanny X-Men #5 - December 16, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 16th December 2018 – Batman Damned Beats The One Who Laughs - December 16, 2018
- Monica’s Gang/DC Comics Crossover Published in Brazil - December 16, 2018
- Free Nancy Drew #1 and Project Superpowers #1 To Launch Dynamite Groupees Bundles - December 16, 2018