Oni Press is releasing just one book in stores next week, the all-ages Mermin Book Five: Making Waves. On the fence about buying it? Check out a preview below!
Mermin Book Five: Making Waves (Softcover)
(W/A/C/CA) Joey Weiser
Age Rating: All Ages
Genre: Action/Adventure, Humor
Page Count: 168
The battle between Mer and Atlantis begins! And while Mermin the merman is at his father’s side, the rest of his friends and family are scattered around the battlefield, trying to help in any way they can. Except for Pete, who’s about to stage a jailbreak out of Atlantis with a team of Mer-prisoners! Will they make it to Mer in time to stop the war? The thrilling conclusion to the Mermin series!
- New Comic Publisher TKO Launches With Big Name Creators and Revolutionary Ambitions - December 10, 2018
- Barnes & Noble Gets a Retailer-Exclusive Edition of Mister Miracle - December 10, 2018
- Cyclops Goes Old School in #XMenMonday Sneak Peeks - December 10, 2018
- Another Year of Rick and Morty Presents One-Shots on the Way from Oni Press - December 10, 2018
- Best-Selling Author Gaby Dunn Makes Comics Debut with Claire Roe in Bury the Lede OGN - December 10, 2018