Oni Press is releasing just one book in stores next week, the all-ages Mermin Book Five: Making Waves. On the fence about buying it? Check out a preview below!
Mermin Book Five: Making Waves (Softcover)
(W/A/C/CA) Joey Weiser
Age Rating: All Ages
Genre: Action/Adventure, Humor
Page Count: 168
The battle between Mer and Atlantis begins! And while Mermin the merman is at his father’s side, the rest of his friends and family are scattered around the battlefield, trying to help in any way they can. Except for Pete, who’s about to stage a jailbreak out of Atlantis with a team of Mer-prisoners! Will they make it to Mer in time to stop the war? The thrilling conclusion to the Mermin series!
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018
- Marvel Gives Dave Cockrum a Wraparound, Plus More Uncanny X-Men #1 Ch-Ch-Changes - October 18, 2018