SEGA already announced that it would be bringing Total War: Three Kingdoms to Gamescom this year, but now we have a bit of a preview to wet the whistle. The company released a brand new video of the game showing off a movie-like let’s play of an ambush, and how you as the player can overcome it. Enjoy the battle below!
The year is 190CE. China is in turmoil. The Han Dynasty crumbles before the child-emperor. He is but a figurehead; a mere puppet for the tyrant warlord Dong Zhuo. It is a brutal and oppressive regime, and as Dong Zhuo’s power grows, the empire slips further into the cauldron of anarchy.
But hope yet blossoms.
Three heroes, sworn to brotherhood in the face of tyranny, rally support for the trials ahead. Scenting opportunity, warlords from China’s great families follow suit, forming a fragile coalition in a bid to challenge Dong Zhuo’s remorseless rule. Will they triumph against the tyrant, or will personal ambition shatter their already crumbling alliance and drive them to supremacy? The crucible fizzes. Allegiances shift. The fires of conflict stoke opportunity. Only one thing is certain: the very future of China will be shaped by its champions.
- Total War: Three Kingdoms Releases a New Cinematic Trailer
- Total War: Three Kingdoms Has Rewritten the Diplomacy System
- SEGA Announces Their Full Lineup for PAX West 2018
- Blizzard's Schedule for Gamescom 2018 Has Been Revealed
- SEGA Formally Announces Their Complete Lineup for Gamescom 2018
- Capcom's Remastered Resident Evil 2 Wins E3 Best Of Show
- Creative Assembly is Working on a Tactical Shooter Next
- Sega and Atlus Reveal What They're Bringing to E3 2018
- Dylan Sprouse Voices Alith Anar for Total War Warhammer II DLC
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018
- Tetsuya Nomura Issues Twitter Statement on Kingdom Hearts III Leak - December 16, 2018
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018
- Epic Games Stops Leaker After Threatening Legal Action - December 16, 2018
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding - December 16, 2018