It looks like Square Enix has decided to give you a much more theatrical experience when it comes to Shadow of the Tomb Raider. The company has partnered with Coca-Cola to bring you a special event on September 12th as you’ll get to see a short film called The Making of a Tomb Raider. You’ll see Lara Croft come to life, so to speak, as Clair Marie attempts to do what she does in the game. We have more details about the event from the press release, and you can purchase tickets to the event near you here.
This special promotion will include a unique in-cinema experience at select theaters in the United States, Germany and Poland. On September 12, for one day only, fans will be able to experience “The Making of a Tomb Raider”. This feature length film follows renowned BASE jumper, climber and mountain biker Clair Marie as she attempts real-world Lara Croft challenges that show what it takes to become a Tomb Raider. The feature will also include a special narrative showcase highlighting the journey of Lara Croft as told through in-game cinematics from the trilogy. For the first time ever, fans can experience the story of Lara Croft’s origin on the big screen. Following this, fans will get to see never-before-seen footage from the upcoming Shadow of the Tomb Raider game.
Those lucky enough to get a ticket will receive a unique in-game reward for Shadow of the Tomb Raider,as well as an opportunity to receive a limited-edition “Coca-Cola Tomb Raider” collectible cup in 75 U.S. theaters at concessions. Also, for a limited-time only, fans will be able to purchase three custom Shadow of the Tomb Raider Coca-Cola or Coke Zero Sugar bottles on CokeStore.com.
- Everyone is Freaking Out About a Cut Shadow of The Tomb Raider Ending
- Square Enix Releases the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Launch Trailer
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Receives a New Featurette
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Trailer Shows Off Tombs Ready to be Raided
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Receives New Trailer Showing Off the World
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider has Gone Gold
- Square Enix Shows Off a New Hidden City for Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018