This week, Sony was more than happy to announce that they have officially sold three million units of the PSVR. It’s a pretty interesting statistic considering the competition from systems like Oculus and Vive for PC and Xbox use, while the PSVR sits exclusively on the PS4. But it shows that there’s a demand for VR on the console, even if the library is kind of lacking in that department. Thankfully, Sony has decided to remedy that a bit by officially announcing the release dates of two new games on the way. Here’s a snippet of the info from their blog.
September 25, 2018
Jump into the ring with a premier VR boxing experience from Survios that puts you in the gloves of Adonis Creed on his journey from an underground amateur to a spotlight champion. Creed: Rise to Glory hits PlayStation VR September 25. Pre-orders begin today at 8am PT.
October 9, 2018
In Evasion, play as one of four unique hero classes within an elite special operations team charged with saving an embattled human colony. This intense, sci-fi first-person VR shooter from Archiact hits PlayStation VR October 9. Pre-orders begin today at 8am PT.
Hopefully, this means Sony will put more of an effort into getting VR titles, even though they’ve declared the console is in its final stage of life.
- Creed: Rise To Glory is Coming to Multiple Platforms in September
- Oasis Games Announces All-Ages VR Game Animal Force for PSVR
- Sony's PSVR E3 Highlights Included Trover Saves the Universe and Tetris Effect
- Sony Announces Beat Saber is Coming to PSVR
- Sony Announces That Ghost Giant Will Be Coming to PSVR
- Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – Mars 4K and PSVR Demo Now Available
- Fortnite YouTuber Gets Sued By Epic Games for Selling Cheats - October 15, 2018
- U.K.’s National Videogame Museum Opens Permanently in November - October 15, 2018
- Six Foot Officially Releases Dreadnought on Steam - October 15, 2018
- Disgaea 5 Complete Comes to Steam and PC Next Week - October 15, 2018
- Defiant Development Releases New DLC for Hand Of Fate 2 - October 15, 2018