Warner Bros. Interactive has released a new video for Hitman 2, showing off the way Agent 47 will be able to affect his world and kill his target.
I’m excited about Hitman 2. The last title was such a wonderful surprise and remains a great game to just pop back into. If you’ve never played it, you really should give it a go. It’s a wonderfully dense and detailed sandbox of murder that is equally challenging, immersive, and hilarious. That’s why there are a lot of eyes on the sequel, which will be looking to replicate and improve the tried formula.
You can see how the game is shaping up in this new gameplay video too, which shows Agent 47 moving around his world and changing it in subtle ways. It focuses on the Monaco map we’ve seen before, but it shows how you can dictate news coverage and even race winners by messing around in the world. All in all, the world seems a lot more responsive to your actions in Hitman 2, which could go a long way. The world being in flux due to your chaos could really make for some neat situations. Take a look at the trailer here:
As I said, I can’t wait for Hitman 2 to hit. This time around, the game won’t be episodic either, so players will have access to all six missions from the off. It is set to hit November 13th, 2018 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, which isn’t too far in the grand scheme of things. I’m already counting down the days on my calendar.
- Hitman 2 Gets a New Trailer Showing Off the Tools of the Trade
- Hitman 2 Takes You To Columbia in the Latest Hammer-Throwing Trailer
- New Hitman 2 Video Shows How to Think Like An Assassin
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018