Nintendo and Blizzard have come together to formally announce that Diablo III Eternal Collection will be coming to the Nintendo Switch. We have the full game description along with the official trailer and announcement video for you where the two companies decided to get a little cheeky with the people in charge. The first Blizzard game on a Nintendo console in 15 years will be coming this fall for $60, which you can pre-order now, but no official release date has been given.
The minions of Hell have grown unfathomably strong since Diablo® III’s release, but lucky for the High Heavens, reinforcements are on the way. Later this year, Nintendo Switch players the world over will join the fray with the Diablo III Eternal Collection™ and wield their systems’ portable power to slay demons and amass vast hoards of loot anytime, anywhere.
The Eternal Collection is the definitive edition of the award-winning action RPG, including everything from the original Diablo III, the critically-acclaimed Reaper of Souls® expansion, and the Rise of the Necromancer® pack. With seven powerful character classes, a five-act campaign that spans the lore-rich and demon-infested world of Sanctuary, and an endlessly replayable Adventure Mode, the Eternal Collection is the perfect all-in-one package to introduce newcomers to a lifetime of adventure.
The Eternal Collection for the Nintendo Switch incorporates the system’s flexibility and versatility into its design. Whether using a Joy-Con™ controller or a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, players will have an awe-inspiring assortment of demon-slaying powers at their fingertips, thanks to intuitive, ultra-responsive controls custom-built for Nintendo Switch. And true to the spirit of the Diablo series, players will also have a wealth of options when it comes to cleansing Sanctuary cooperatively—up to four players can band together to engage in grand multiplayer crusades, whether they’re sharing a screen on a single Nintendo Switch, linking their systems together wirelessly, or teaming up through the Nintendo Switch Online* service.
- Slay Anytime, Anywhere: Portability of the Nintendo Switch platform is a perfect fit for Diablo
- Four players can take on the Lords of Hell on a single Nintendo Switch
- Link up to four Nintendo Switch consoles wirelessly; no Internet connection required
- Online play available through the Nintendo Switch Online service
- Nintendo Switch Online cloud saving support for save data and character progress
- From The Rumor Mill: Will We Get a Diablo Reveal at BlizzCon?
- Getting a Good Look at Diablo III on Nintendo Switch at PAX West
- Blizzard and Tespa Formally Announce Fall Collegiate Esports Programs
- Is New Super Mario Bros. U Coming to the Nintendo Switch?
- Blizzard Is Working on Several New Diablo Projects
- Blizzard Confirms a New Diablo Project Just by Posting New Jobs
- Heroes of the Storm is Getting Another Character in the Form of Diablo's Deckard Cain
- New Report Says Diablo III on Nintendo Switch is Actually Happening
- Update: Diablo III is (Probably Not) Coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018
- Epic Games Stops Leaker After Threatening Legal Action - December 16, 2018
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding - December 16, 2018
- Review: Razer’s Blackwidow Elite Gaming Keyboard - December 15, 2018
- Cygames Announces Granblue Fantasy Versus for PS4 in 2019 - December 15, 2018