If you’re a fan of Final Fantasy VIII, then we got some awesome news for you as Rinoa Heartilly joins the battle in Dissidia Final Fantasy NT. Square Enix and Koei Tecmo made the announcement today as she becomes the third character added tot he game in the season pass, and downloadable by herself if you so choose. Here’s her full description and trailer for the game.
Rinoa brings a brand-new fighting style to the game, using her versatile Blaster Edge weapon to attack enemies from afar and protect her allies. She can also partner up with her loyal canine companion Angelo to disrupt her enemies’ attacks and keep her rivals at a distance. Rinoa’s unique EX Skill “Angel Wing” transforms her into a powerful sorceress, completely changing her move set and allowing her to wield powerful magic at the cost of reducing her HP over time.
With her blaster edge at the ready and Angelo at her side, Rinoa is not only versatile—she is a force to be reckoned with. By calling upon the sorceress power with Angel Wing, she can cast magic spells in battle, but at a price. Back home, she is part of a resistance group known as the Forest Owls. She enlists SeeD members to assist in kidnapping the president, but ends up getting involved in their battle against a powerful sorceress.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Becomes Free-To-Play in November in Japan
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Will Get New Battle Music in October
- Square Enix Announces Kam’lanaut Coming to Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is Getting a Final Fantasy VIII Crossover
- Mobius Final Fantasy Receives a Final Fantasy X Collaboration for Anniversary
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.35 Launches New Deep Dungeon 'Heaven-on-High'
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Director Says the Game was Announced too Early
- Locke Cole is Now Playable in Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018
- Tetsuya Nomura Issues Twitter Statement on Kingdom Hearts III Leak - December 16, 2018
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018
- Epic Games Stops Leaker After Threatening Legal Action - December 16, 2018
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding - December 16, 2018