Image Comics has revealed a new variant cover by artist Bengal for meteorology-themed comic book The Weatherman, by Jody LeHeup, Nathan Fox, and Dave Stewart. Final order cutoff for the comic, and any of its three covers, is Monday, August 20th, so let your retailer know which one you want a copy of. The Weatherman #4 hits stores on September 12th. Accuweather tells us it will be 78 degrees with a morning rainshower that day, so bring an umbrella to the comic shop.
In THE WEATHERMAN #4, every human left alive wants a piece of Nathan Bright—but there’s only so much of him to go around. Enter the Pearl, a crime lord in the business of making revenge as sweet as possible… and death last forever.
THE WEATHERMAN #4 hits stores on Wednesday, September 12th. The final order cutoff for comics retailers is Monday, August 20th.
WEATHERMAN #4 Cover A by Fox – JUL180393
WEATHERMAN #4 Cover B by Martin – JUL180394
WEATHERMAN #4 Cover C by Bengal (Limited) – JUL188356
- Valiant’s The Forgotten Queen Gets a Pre-Order Bundle with Amilcar Pinna Variants - November 13, 2018
- A First Look at Ben 10: The Truth is Out There is In Here - November 13, 2018
- 11 Pages from Kel McDonald and Tyler Crook’s ComiXology Original Series Stone King, Debuting Tomorrow - November 13, 2018
- Daniel Bryan’s Shocking Title Win Almost Makes Up for WWE Pulling Becky Lynch from Survivor Series - November 13, 2018
- What Was Up with Ronda Rousey’s “Millennials” Promo on WWE Raw Last Night? - November 13, 2018