Image Comics has revealed a new variant cover by artist Bengal for meteorology-themed comic book The Weatherman, by Jody LeHeup, Nathan Fox, and Dave Stewart. Final order cutoff for the comic, and any of its three covers, is Monday, August 20th, so let your retailer know which one you want a copy of. The Weatherman #4 hits stores on September 12th. Accuweather tells us it will be 78 degrees with a morning rainshower that day, so bring an umbrella to the comic shop.
In THE WEATHERMAN #4, every human left alive wants a piece of Nathan Bright—but there’s only so much of him to go around. Enter the Pearl, a crime lord in the business of making revenge as sweet as possible… and death last forever.
THE WEATHERMAN #4 hits stores on Wednesday, September 12th. The final order cutoff for comics retailers is Monday, August 20th.
WEATHERMAN #4 Cover A by Fox – JUL180393
WEATHERMAN #4 Cover B by Martin – JUL180394
WEATHERMAN #4 Cover C by Bengal (Limited) – JUL188356
- How Will Rogue and Gambit Escape Their Predicament in Mr. and Mrs. X #4? A Sexy Sneak Peek - September 24, 2018
- A Double Dose of Rick & Morty, Plus: Dream Daddy, Invader Zim, More in Oni Press Previews for 9-26-18 - September 24, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish Minecraft OGN by Sfé R. Monster, Sarah Grayley, John J. Hill - September 24, 2018
- Valiant Reveals Exclusives for New York Comic Con - September 24, 2018
- BOOM! Snags License for Lev Grossman’s The Magicians, Plans OGN by Lilah Sturges and Pius Bak - September 24, 2018