Did you like seeing The Black Order in Avengers: Infinity War? Don’t want to wait around until the sequel? Want to watch the Wizard once again after his unfortunate frozen demise?
Then Marvel are bringing you a new Black Order comic with an #1 by Derek Landy and Philip Tan, coming this November.
We felt their wrath in Marvel Studios’ blockbuster Avengers: Infinity War, and we recoiled as they laid a path of destruction right to Earth…now, this November, five of Thanos’ most feared warriors take the stage! Award winning fantasy novelist Derek Landy, author of the critically acclaimed Skulduggery Pleasant series, joins acclaimed artist Philip Tan (Uncanny X-Men, Iron Man) for the limited series BLACK ORDER, an unhinged super-villain adventure!
Dispatched by the Grandmaster to work their ruthless tactics, the Cull Obisidian have set their sights on destruction – but they may discover that there’s someone even bigger and badder standing in their way…
“Springboarding from their last appearance in AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER, BLACK ORDER sets the flagitious five on a bloody, brutal, head-rolling take-no-prisoners tear that will pit them against the forces of an entire Galactic Empire–and where they’ll encounter some familiar Marvel faces as well as some bonkers new faces along the way!” teases SVP and Executive Editor Tom Brevoort.
The Black Order #1 is on sale November 7th…
BLACK ORDER #1 (of 5)
Written by DEREK LANDY
Art and Cover by PHILIP TAN
On Sale 11/7/18
- Valiant Hires Drew Baumgartner and Zane Warman - December 17, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations - December 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Damage in 2019? - December 17, 2018
- Frankensteining DC Comics March 2019 Solicitations – Heroes In Crisis, Detective Comics #1000, Watchmen - December 17, 2018
- Radio Times Celebrates 40th Anniversary of a Comic, Puts The Snowman on Their Christmas Cover - December 17, 2018