DC Entertainment has announced new details for Batman Day 2018 — now in its fifth year and scheduled for September 15th, 2018 at thousands of comic book retailers, bookstores, schools, and libraries worldwide.
As part of the Batman Day festivities, fans who visit participating retailers will receive the first chapter of Batman: White Knight by Sean Murphy, a month ahead of the collected edition release. The book will also feature a preview of another upcoming DC Black Label title Batman: Damned by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo (also in most DC Comics today).
At the last minute, after someone actually read White Knight, DC Comics decided to add a book suitable for younger readers as well, Batman: A Lot of L’il Gotham.
There will also be holding a Batman sale digitally from September 11th-17th, with collections on sale for $4.99 or $5.99. And there will also be lots of promotion for 2019’s 80th anniversary of Batman with Detective Comics #1000 lined up for the big birthday bash… as DC did with Superman and Action Comics #1000.
But it all begins in September…
- The Daily LITG – 14th November 2018 – Happy Birthday Carlos Pacheco - November 14, 2018
- Life Is Strange #1 and Bloodshot: Rising Spirit #1 Go to Second Prints the Day Before Publishing - November 13, 2018
- The Conservative Councillor of Camden Who Paid Tribute to Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018