DC Entertainment has announced new details for Batman Day 2018 — now in its fifth year and scheduled for September 15th, 2018 at thousands of comic book retailers, bookstores, schools, and libraries worldwide.
As part of the Batman Day festivities, fans who visit participating retailers will receive the first chapter of Batman: White Knight by Sean Murphy, a month ahead of the collected edition release. The book will also feature a preview of another upcoming DC Black Label title Batman: Damned by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo (also in most DC Comics today).
At the last minute, after someone actually read White Knight, DC Comics decided to add a book suitable for younger readers as well, Batman: A Lot of L’il Gotham.
There will also be holding a Batman sale digitally from September 11th-17th, with collections on sale for $4.99 or $5.99. And there will also be lots of promotion for 2019’s 80th anniversary of Batman with Detective Comics #1000 lined up for the big birthday bash… as DC did with Superman and Action Comics #1000.
But it all begins in September…
- Mimi Cruz of Night Flight Comics Vs Comics Distribution - September 24, 2018
- Fat Jack’s Comicrypt Displays Crisis #8 Artwork For the First Time During Tom King’s Heroes In Crisis Signing - September 24, 2018
- Denver Comic Con Changes Name to Denver Pop Culture Con For 2019 - September 24, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #2 - September 24, 2018
- Do You Remember… Superman’s Penis? - September 24, 2018