The cast of Spider-Man: Far From Home has gained another new face. According to The Wrap, Remy Hii has joined the cast in an unknown role.
Hii has a part in the upcoming Crazy Rich Asians, which is set to come out this Wednesday. He also had a role on Netflix’s Marco Polo and the TV show Harrow.
Thus far there is very little known about the sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming. The main reason for this is that the movie comes out after Avengers 4, and we know nothing about that either. The mere existence of the movie is a spoiler on some level. It will likely be some time before we learn what this one is about, simply because it could spoil Avengers 4 in some way. Spider-Man: Far From Home is currently in production.
Sony had no comment on the casting nor did Hii’s representation. As always, until the studios confirm that a person has joined the cast, it’s not definitive.
Spider-Man: Far From Home, directed by Jon Watts, stars Tom Holland, Marisa Tomei, Zendaya, Michael Keaton, J.B. Smoove, Numan Acar and rumored Jake Gyllenhaal. It will be released on July 5th, 2019.
- Tom Holland Stops by Jimmy Kimmel Live in Spider-Man Suit
- WB Developing 'Crazy Rich Asians' Sequel with Same Creative Team
- [Review] 'Crazy Rich Asians': Not Very Original, but the Charming Cast Carries It
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix and Marvel Cancel Luke Cage - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018