While we still don’t know what the heck Ronald D. Moore‘s new space series for Apple will be called, we do know that three new faces have been added to the cast.
Sarah Jones, Michael Dorman, and Altered Carbon‘s Joel Kinnaman will be playing the three leads in the upcoming space series the Battlestar Galactica helmer is doing for Apple. The series is a big “what if” story, filling in the alternative history if the global space race had never ended.
We know that Kinnaman will play Edward Baldwin, who is being called “one of the top NASA astronauts” in the series. Dorman and Jones will play Gordo and Tracy Stevens, “a prominent NASA couple”.
The series is created and written by Moore, along with Matt Wolpert and Ben Nedivi, who will be executive producing the series along with TallShips Productions’ Maril Davis.
Apple gave it a straight-to-series order in 2017, and hopefully we’ll be learning more about it (like the title) soon.
- David S. Goyer Lands Asimov's 'Foundation' Series at Apple
- What Does Ron D. Moore Think About 'Star Trek' Fatigue?
- Diana Gabaldon May Write an Outlander Season 5 Episode
- Outlander Gets 2 More Seasons Picked Up by STARZ
- Apple Developing Isaac Asimov Foundation Trilogy Series from David S. Goyer, Josh Friedman
- Battlestar Galactica's Ronald D. Moore to Helm Space Drama for Apple
- "Battlestar Galactica" Marathon Begins Tomorrow On SyFy
- Ron D. Moore On Why Replicators are the WORST, and Other Words of Wisdom
- The Impact Of Ron Moore's Battlestar Galactica, 10 Years Later
- ‘Outlander’ EPs On THAT Character Switch, [SPOILER]’s Return - December 17, 2018
- ‘Hot Fuzz 2’ Officially Greenlit, Posts Nick Frost - December 17, 2018
- ‘Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ GIANT Cast List, First Look - December 17, 2018
- ‘Aquaman’ is the Live-Action ‘Atlantis: The Lost Empire’ - December 16, 2018
- Netflix’s ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ Trailer Dropping Tomorrow? - December 16, 2018