Jason talks to Tom DeFalco, writer of Spider-Girl: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 (new in trade paperback from Marvel) on the popularity of his story of a female super-hero “15 years in the future.” We also talk about different formats and attempts to get new readers into comics, such as when Spider-Girl successfully sold for years in a special manga-sized format just for schools.
Listen on YouTube:
Check out the book.
- Castle of Horror: ‘The Black Cat’ Reflected Bela Lugosi’s True-Life War Trauma - December 11, 2018
- Castle Talk: “Camelot Code” Author Mari Mancusi has Arthur Swap Places With A Gamer - December 5, 2018
- Castle of Horror: ‘Rue Morgue’ Showed Bela Lugosi’s Weird Versatility - December 3, 2018
- Castle Talk: Anthony Rotolo Will Make You Remember The Golden Age Of TV Horror For You - November 28, 2018
- Castle Talk: Leanna Renee Hieber’s Spectral City Is The Alienist With Ghost Detectives - November 27, 2018