BOOM! Studios has revealed a first look at the second issue of Black Badge, the hit new series by Matt Kindt and Tyler Jenkins about an elite team of boy scouts doing black ops for the government, based on a true story (probably).
Meet the Black Badges, a top-secret, elite branch of boy scouts tasked by the government to take on covert missions that no adult ever could.
While on a mission to locate political prisoners in Siberia, the Black Badge team meets another group of young operatives who call themselves the Mounties. With the mission on the line, will they be able to work together or will the two teams turn on one another?
Kindt provides the main cover for the issue, while Jenkins provides a variant. BOOM! Senior Editor Eric Harburn said in the press release:
Becoming a Black Badge isn’t easy, as new recruit Willy is quickly realizing. With the harrowing North Korean initiation mission in the rear-view mirror, Matt & Tyler set their sights on the wilds of Siberia for the next leg of this provocative, globe-trotting spy-fi adventure.
Look for Black Badge #2 in stores on September 19th and check out the preview below.
- Explore the New World with David Jesus Vignolli’s New Historical Fantasy OGN at Archaia - October 23, 2018
- More Un-Uncanny X-Men Variants from Alex Ross, Art Adams, Steve Epting, Salvador Larroca, and Terry Dodson - October 23, 2018
- Batman Damned #2 Variant Shows Lengths Jim Lee Will Go to Prevent 2nd Appearance of #Batpenis - October 23, 2018
- Vault Comics Launches Myriad, a Young Readers Imprint - October 23, 2018
- 5 Interior Pages from Dylan Burnett for X-Force #1 - October 23, 2018