The latest (and final) chapter of the How to Train Your Dragon franchise, which is, frankly, a lot better than much of its ilk, is DreamWorks Animation’s upcoming How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World.
And Dark Horse, or better known these days as Geek Coffee Table Books That Sell a Lot More Than the Comics are putting together a 184-page deluxe hardcover book featuring never-before-seen art from the film.
The book goes on sale March 5th, 2019, and the film arrives in theaters on March 1st, 2019 — which is pretty damn close. It showcases the new tale of Toothless and Hiccup through hundreds of pieces of original art, with commentary by director Dean DeBlois and the many artists who worked on the film.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018