Over the weekend, Vertigo Games shared a new trailer for their upcoming VR title from Innerspace VR called A Fisherman’s Tale. We’re actually intrigued by this one as it’s a bit of a surreal puzzle title with a guy who is basically a puppet living in the woods. It’s weird but in a delightful way. Enjoy the trailer as we hope to see this one at PAX West before it’s released int he fall for PlayStation VR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Windows Mixed Reality VR.
Playing as Bob, a tiny fisherman puppet, you live alone in your tiny cabin, oblivious to the world outside. One morning, when you wake up, you realize that all your windows have been boarded up, the doors locked, and to top it off, your shell collection starts talking to you about a huge storm looming outside…
Can you make it to the top of the lighthouse and turn on the light before the big storm? As you attempt to leave your cabin with the help of some uncanny sidekicks, you realize what’s waiting outside is not at all what you expected and that you will have to twist and bend your new, peculiar reality to solve the mind-bending puzzles on your path.
We can’t wait for you to experience A Fisherman’s Tale when it comes to VR later this year. And remember, even though fishermen’s tales sometimes seem tall, there’s always a little bit of truth in every single one of them!
- Arcade Archives is Bringing Kid’s Horehore Daisakusen to the Nintendo Switch
- Doom Eternal Gets its Gameplay Reveal Showcasing Demon Crushing Action
- Video Teases For Wayne Brady and Michael Davis's 'Level Next' Comics Line
- Batman #50 Tops Chart But Marvel Wins July 2018 Marketshare
- Overwatch's 2018 Summer Games Event Kicks Off Today
- Chinese Ethics Board Orders Bans on Several Games Including PUBG and Fortnite - December 12, 2018
- Todd McFarlane Says Spawn Could be Coming to Mortal Kombat 11 - December 12, 2018
- Blizzard Pulls Holiday Overwatch Map After Players Get Stuck at Spawn - December 12, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Reveals Year 4 Pass Details - December 12, 2018
- Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Will Launch Lost Art Promotional Cards in January - December 12, 2018