Snowpeak Studio announced this week that Blood Ancestors would enter Steam’s Early Access system, and they have complemented it with a new trailer. If you’re not familiar with it, this is a team-based first-person melee combat that is super on-the-fly as far as fighting goes and will force you to think on your feet with a small group as you make your way through different areas. The game will join Early Access on August 16th, but before that, please enjoy this bigger game description as well as the announcement trailer.
Blood Ancestors is a first-person melee combat multiplayer game set in a high fantasy medieval world. Two teams of 5 players fight to capture and control the Relic, an ancient and powerful magical artifact key in the eternal struggle between Light and Darkness. In Blood Ancestors, you create your own hero choosing between 3 factions, 6 characters archetypes, and 18 different classes – and on top of that, you pick 3 skills (Aggressive, Defensive, Utility) to create a unique build that fits your playstyle like a glove. With weapon or magic, feed the earth with the blood of your enemies to unleash your powerful ultimate attack, secure the Relic, and decide the fate of the war!
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Gets a Release on Steam Early Access
- Nintendo Files Lawsuits Against Two ROM Sites
- Full Details of All 237 Wednesday and Thursday Panels at San Diego Comic-Con 2018
- The Atari VCS vs The Register
- Marvel September 2018 Solicits Launch Return Of Wolverine, Franklin Richards, Thanos Legacy, Asgardians and Iceman
- Everything You Need To Know From the E3 Nintendo Direct [Liveblog]
- Realm Royale Has Taken a Major Dive in Players Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- PUBG Mobile Boasts 100 Million Downloads Since Launch - August 17, 2018
- Another Pokémon GO Datamine Finds Mention of a Fourth Generation - August 17, 2018
- A Hat in Time to Make a Special Announcement on a Livestream Next Week - August 17, 2018
- Square Enix and Coca-Cola Join Forces for a Shadow of the Tomb Raider Event - August 17, 2018