Snowpeak Studio announced this week that Blood Ancestors would enter Steam’s Early Access system, and they have complemented it with a new trailer. If you’re not familiar with it, this is a team-based first-person melee combat that is super on-the-fly as far as fighting goes and will force you to think on your feet with a small group as you make your way through different areas. The game will join Early Access on August 16th, but before that, please enjoy this bigger game description as well as the announcement trailer.
Blood Ancestors is a first-person melee combat multiplayer game set in a high fantasy medieval world. Two teams of 5 players fight to capture and control the Relic, an ancient and powerful magical artifact key in the eternal struggle between Light and Darkness. In Blood Ancestors, you create your own hero choosing between 3 factions, 6 characters archetypes, and 18 different classes – and on top of that, you pick 3 skills (Aggressive, Defensive, Utility) to create a unique build that fits your playstyle like a glove. With weapon or magic, feed the earth with the blood of your enemies to unleash your powerful ultimate attack, secure the Relic, and decide the fate of the war!
- Arcen Games Announces AI War 2 Launching on Early Access
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Gets a Release on Steam Early Access
- Nintendo Files Lawsuits Against Two ROM Sites
- Full Details of All 237 Wednesday and Thursday Panels at San Diego Comic-Con 2018
- The Atari VCS vs The Register
- Marvel September 2018 Solicits Launch Return Of Wolverine, Franklin Richards, Thanos Legacy, Asgardians and Iceman
- Everything You Need To Know From the E3 Nintendo Direct [Liveblog]
- Brad Wong and Eliot Announced for Dead or Alive 6 Roster - December 13, 2018
- Ninja Will Live Commentate Thursday Night Football on Twitch - December 13, 2018
- SEGA Classics Launches on Amazon Fire TV Today - December 13, 2018
- Scopley and WBIE Launch Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem - December 13, 2018
- Chinese Ethics Board Orders Bans on Several Games Including PUBG and Fortnite - December 12, 2018