Dataminers search out some of the weirdest stuff, including seeing what’s going on in the world of Splatoon 2 these days. According to the tweet below, the next Splatfest happening in Europe will be one of a vacationing sort. The big question taking place later this week in which you prefer to do while on holiday: adventure or relax.
New Splatfest data!
Theme: “Adventure on holiday!” vs “Relax on holiday!”
Time: 2018-08-18 14:00:00 UTC to 2018-08-19 14:00:00 UTC
— Jelonzo (@JelonzoBot) August 10, 2018
The event will run for 24 hours starting on August 18th at 2pm UTC. If you happen to be a part of it, at least you’re getting a heads up ahead of time to pick a side.
- Splatoon 2 Releases Four Halloween Masks With Weird Abilities
- Nintendo's Next Update for Splatoon 2 Will Add Its Final Stage
- Splatoon 2 Launches Their FIrst Splatfest After the Online Changes
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest Will Revolve Around Utensils
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest in Japan Will be Over a Love of Chocolates
- Splatoon 2 to Receive an Octoling Amiibo This December
- Nintendo Launching a Special Splatoon 2 Splatfest During SDCC Weekend
- A Splatoon 2 Player Hacked Their System to Demand Hack Protection
- Nintendo Teases More DLC Coming for Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- YouTube Channel “Super Best Friends” Ending After Internal Issues - December 16, 2018
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Welcomes a New Fighter with Kage - December 16, 2018
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018
- Tetsuya Nomura Issues Twitter Statement on Kingdom Hearts III Leak - December 16, 2018
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018