Dataminers search out some of the weirdest stuff, including seeing what’s going on in the world of Splatoon 2 these days. According to the tweet below, the next Splatfest happening in Europe will be one of a vacationing sort. The big question taking place later this week in which you prefer to do while on holiday: adventure or relax.
New Splatfest data!
Theme: “Adventure on holiday!” vs “Relax on holiday!”
Time: 2018-08-18 14:00:00 UTC to 2018-08-19 14:00:00 UTC
— Jelonzo (@JelonzoBot) August 10, 2018
The event will run for 24 hours starting on August 18th at 2pm UTC. If you happen to be a part of it, at least you’re getting a heads up ahead of time to pick a side.
- Splatoon 2 Releases Four Halloween Masks With Weird Abilities
- Nintendo's Next Update for Splatoon 2 Will Add Its Final Stage
- Splatoon 2 Launches Their FIrst Splatfest After the Online Changes
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest Will Revolve Around Utensils
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest in Japan Will be Over a Love of Chocolates
- Splatoon 2 to Receive an Octoling Amiibo This December
- Nintendo Launching a Special Splatoon 2 Splatfest During SDCC Weekend
- A Splatoon 2 Player Hacked Their System to Demand Hack Protection
- Nintendo Teases More DLC Coming for Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Konami Adds Some Other IP Assets Into Metal Gear Survive - October 21, 2018
- Valve Pushes the Artifact Beta Into November - October 21, 2018
- Konami Releases Details on the First Three Yu-Gi-Oh! Sets of 2019 - October 21, 2018
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018