Something disturbing this way comes as Bandai Namco has a new website up teasing what appears to be a brand-new horror game. You can check it out at this link as it’s been created by the Japanese side of the company, as it’s simply a single picture of a home at dusk. But there’s a little more to it that gives off the creepy vibe as the sky above it keeps moving with dimly lit orange clouds while the home is being observed or played back from what appears to be an older video footage reel.
The website is literally called “Summer Horror Project” and has absolutely no flavor text or description beyond that to give us any kind of indication as to what the hell is actually going on here. The one whole clue about what it could be about has a date at the bottom of August 30th, 2018, which is the day before PAX West kicks off. The time on it says 4 p.m., which we’re guessing will be 4 p.m. Japan time, which would be Midnight PDT/3 a.m. EST in the states. There’s nothing to indicate that this is a familiar title, so we’re also assuming Bandai Namco are going to reveal a new IP.
We’ll officially know in a few weeks.
- Black Clover: Quartet Knights Highlights Vetto in Latest Trailer
- Bandai Namco Will Be Doing an Open Beta for Black Clover: Quartet Knights
- Cooler is the Next Character to Join Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Astaroth and Seong Mi-Na Annoucned for SoulCalibur VI at EVO 2018
- Bandai Namco Announce Walking Dead's Negan is Coming to Tekken 7
- The Enclave Faction Returns in Fallout 76 - October 22, 2018
- Jade Raymond, Founder of EA Motive, Has Left the Company - October 22, 2018
- Intellivision Releases a New Trailer for the Amico Console - October 22, 2018
- God Of War Director Cory Barlog Will Give PAX South 2019 Keynote - October 22, 2018
- Epic Games Teases Fortnite Halloween Event With Fortnitemares - October 22, 2018